- Advances in Computational Science and Engineering
- Advances in Mathematics of Communications
- Communications on Pure and Applied Analysis
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - B
- Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems - S
- Electronic Research Announcements
- Evolution Equations and Control Theory
- Foundations of Data Science
- Frontiers of Mathematical Finance
- Inverse Problems and Imaging
- Journal of Computational Dynamics
- Journal of Dynamics and Games
- Journal of Geometric Mechanics
- Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization
- Journal of Modern Dynamics
- Kinetic and Related Models
- Mathematical Control and Related Fields
- Mathematical Foundations of Computing
- Networks and Heterogeneous Media
- Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization
- Probability, Uncertainty and Quantitative Risk
- STEM Education
- AIMS Mathematics
- Big Data & Information Analytics
- Conference Publications
- Electronic Research Archive
- Mathematical Biosciences & Engineering
- Mathematics in Engineering
Open Access Journals
To learn more about our open access options and Read & Publish model, click here.
Questions or Comments?
Questions or comments about the AIMS journals program, including the E-Journals and bundles, please contact Liwei Ning at Editorial@aimSciences.org.
Subscriptions are payable in advance. Subscriptions are entered on an annual basis - January to December - and may be paid by check (the check should have a US bank's routing number) or bank wire, only in US Dollars. Subscriptions and check payments (to AIMS, LLC) should be sent to
P.O. Box 2604
Springfield, MO 65801-2604, USA
E-Access (Electronic Journals)
All AIMS journals have electronic versions for a separate subscription. All subscriptions include online access to the current volume plus a 5 year archive (where available). To obtain E-access, the subscriber's campus IP range must be supplied. E-access athttp://aimsciences.org.
The three journals “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems,” “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series B,” and “Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems Series S” complement each other well in scope and can be ordered only in combination.
Bank Wire Transfers
Please contact General@aimSciences.org for details if you plan to wire payments.
Claims and Cancellations
E-journal claims including updating IP ranges and addresses via email to Le Qiao at email@example.com. No Cancellations.
End User Information
Subscription agencies ordering subscriptions to be delivered to a different address than that of the actual end user must provide such end user’s name and address with the order.
Perpetual Use Rights
Institutions with a subscription to the AIMS e-journals have access to a 5 year archive (where available) for the course of their subscription. Upon non renewal of an institution's subscription, the institution has perpetual use rights to the materials published during the year(s) of their subscription. These institutions do not have perpetual use rights to archive of materials post cancellation.
[Back to Top]