The Journal of Modern Dynamics (JMD) is dedicated to publishing research articles in active and promising areas in the theory of dynamical systems with particular emphasis on the mutual interaction between dynamics and other major areas of mathematical research, including:
- Number theory
- Symplectic geometry
- Differential geometry
- Quantum chaos
- Teichmüller theory
- Geometric group theory
- Harmonic analysis on manifolds
- JMD follows a Continuous Article Publication (CAP) model. The complete volume is printed at the end of each calendar year.
- JMD is archived in Portico and CLOCKSS.
- JMD is a publication of the American Institute of Mathematical Sciences. All rights reserved.
- AIMS is a member of COPE. All AIMS journals adhere to the policies outlined in our Ethical Standards.
Note: “Most Cited” is by Cross-Ref , and “Most Downloaded” is based on available data in the new website.
Select all articles
Add your name and e-mail address to receive news of forthcoming issues of this journal:
[Back to Top]